Michael paid two more visits to Dinorwic in October 1967, this one concentrated on the workshops which are now home to the National Slate Museum. The three views below will be immediately apparent to anyone who visits the museum nowadays.
The workshops yard is littered with loco parts and broken wagons.
The side tanks of Wild Aster. This loco is now named Thomas Bach and runs on the Llanberis Lake Railway.
Velinheli which is now on the Launceston Steam Railway
No. 1, built by Hunslet in 1922.
Maid Marian is partly protected by a large sheet of polythene.
Next page: Dinorwic Quarry, 27th October 1967
Return to Working Tramways index